Becoming a Sponsor with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)

The UK operates a points-based system for employing workers from outside of the UK. This now includes European Nationals who are outside of the UK and would like to come to the UK to work. Employers looking to employ overseas staff can sponsor them for a skilled worker visa so long as the job being offered meets the required skill level set out by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).

Employers wishing to employ an overseas worker (migrant) must first apply for a sponsor licence before they can sponsor the overseas worker. 

Job Connections is regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commission (OISC), Licence Number F200400015 to provide services and advice to companies on sponsorship licences and visa applications for employees.

Call +44 (0) 1342 314411 for an informal chat on how we can help you with your sponsorship application or email immigration@jobconnections.co.uk.