Work as a Senior Carer in a Domiciliary Care Business. Care experience is essential.
We are acting as the Immigration Advisor for applicants and not involved in the screening or shortlist. Our role will be to guide and assist applicants with applying for their visa.
You must be prepared to provide documents listed below and cover costs related to obtaining key documents:
1. Your IELTS UKVI general for a work visa. British Council charges £195
2. TB certificate from a UKVI approved medical institution (e.g. IOM Health Centre) $140. Do this at the visa stage.
3. Police clearance for every country whether you have lived for 12mths+
4. Hold a valid driving license and confident on the road as many jobs require you to drive.
5. Fully vaccinated certificate
6. UK visa fees with TLS centre fee £380-/+
7. Job Connections immigration service fees £800
8. Flight ticket is your cost.